He is calm and quick thinking, has an insatiable curiosity and is tolerable in close quarters. He could be a future astronaut.
- Work on problem solving skills with the Janod Space Mission Puzzle, £12.50
- Kit him out with a NASA-style Astronaut Backpack, £34.99
- SNURK have nailed the look with this Astronaut print duvet set, £49
- Forget empty boxes from the recent move, there’s nothing like a real Cardboard Rocket, £65
- Match with normal clothes for strange glances in the supermarket. Astronaut Helmet, £40
- Turn the lights off and learn a thing or two with the Eureka Deep Space Home Planetarium, £35
- Go bespoke with a stunning custom embroidered Star Chart, £60
- Pin this glow in the dark Star Map next to his bed, £15.95
- Make the documentaries come alive with a Celestron AstroMaster Telescope, £99.95
- Go one better than a night light with this phasing Illuminated Moon, £30
Got your own Neil Armstrong? What would you buy him this Christmas? Tell us in the comments below.